Satori Health's Approach to Medication Management Treatment
Medication management is specifically designed to help you meet the challenges of safe medication use. It provides a working framework for everyone involved in your treatment. That includes:
- Your family
- The doctors who prescribe your medication and oversee its use
- Any staff members who actually administer your medication
- The administrators of your mental health facility
An effective management program provides specific guidance that’s appropriate for each of these groups.
You and your family may receive other forms of mental health treatment and medication management guidance. Key examples here include a patient fact sheet that keeps you up-to-date on the current management strategy. They also include a patient information card that helps you remember the prescriptions you should bring to your appointments.
Doctors provide effective management in numerous ways. Examples of the steps they take include:
- Helping determine which medications you need
- Prescribing that medication in proper dosages
- Providing you with clear guidance on how to use your medication
- Ensuring that you understand the risks for medication interactions
- Monitoring your response to a medication and checking for side effects
- Making any needed changes in your medication plan
- Checking for any issues that may interfere with your safe, consistent medication use
Pharmacists also provide essential management support. They do so, in part, by obtaining the medication you need. In addition, they also serve as an additional line of defense against medication errors.
Want more specifics on the requirements of proper medication management? The comprehensive mental health treatment in Los Angeles offered by Satori Health is standing by to assist you. Contact us today.
One of the fundamental treatments for mental health at Satori Health is our cognitive-behavioral therapy program.
At our dialectical behavior therapy program, you’ll quickly learn that your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors are all interconnected.
With EMDR therapy at Satori Health, you can overcome trauma and ensure that it no longer disrupt and take control of your life.
- Receive the best medication options for your diagnosis and situation
- Take those options in ways that balance positive outcomes against potential side effects
- Understand what your medications do and why you’re taking them
- Have enough information to weigh your possible risks
- Experience minimal delays in changing your prescriptions as needed
- Enjoy expert advice and support in all phases of medication use
We Work With Most Insurance
We will get to know you and your personal needs when seeking treatment.
Our goal for each client is to provide you with the tools needed to thrive & enjoy life.