How We Treat Borderline Personality Disorders at Satori Health
Borderline Personality Disorder
A variety of symptoms are common among people affected by borderline personality disorder. The list of these symptoms includes:
- A tendency to rapidly change points of view and personal interests
- An all-or-nothing outlook that doesn’t allow for nuance or subtlety
- Rapidly shifting opinions of others
- A compelling need to be around other people instead of alone
- Recurring feelings of boredom or a sense of emptiness
- Frequent involvement in impulsive behavior
- Bouts of disproportionate or out-of-place anger
- Participation in cutting and other forms of self-harming behavior
Suicidal thoughts and behavior are also unusually likely among people with BPD. The average affected person will attempt suicide three times over the course of their lives. As many as one out of every ten people with the disorder will die as a result of suicide.
Want to learn more about the possible symptoms of borderline personality disorder? The mental health professionals at Satori Health are standing by to assist you.
One of the fundamental treatments for mental health at Satori Health is our cognitive-behavioral therapy program.
At our dialectical behavior therapy program, you’ll quickly learn that your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors are all interconnected.
With EMDR therapy at Satori Health, you can overcome trauma and ensure that it no longer disrupt and take control of your life.
We will get to know you and your personal needs when seeking treatment.
Our goal for each client is to provide you with the tools needed to thrive & enjoy life.