How We Treat Antisocial Personality Disorders at Satori Health
Antisocial Personality Disorder
People affected by antisocial personality disorder may experience a range of characteristic symptoms. Common examples of these symptoms include:
- Using charm, wit or flattery to manipulate others’ feelings
- Being unconcerned about their own safety or the safety of others
- Having a recurring history of breaking the law
- Frequent lying and stealing
- Recurring involvement in arguments and fights
- The absence of remorse or guilt for their actions
- Arrogant attitudes and behavior
- Frequent bouts of anger
To learn more about the potential symptoms of ASPD, consult the specialists at Satori Health.
One of the fundamental treatments for mental health at Satori Health is our cognitive-behavioral therapy program.
At our dialectical behavior therapy program, you’ll quickly learn that your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors are all interconnected.
With EMDR therapy at Satori Health, you can overcome trauma and ensure that it no longer disrupt and take control of your life.
We will get to know you and your personal needs when seeking treatment.
Our goal for each client is to provide you with the tools needed to thrive & enjoy life.